Monday, April 8, 2013

Rachel Cohn-Guthrie :)

Hello Everyone!

I am Rachel Cohn-Guthrie, I am 15 years old and a second year at Burlington High school.


My Japanese name is Minazuki, Mina for short:)
I love to dance, sing, play volleyball, and draw. I was on the Dance team and volleyball team at school, and I am also a part of a a club called International Club(we talk about different cultures help other kids and do international cooking), plus I play basketball! My favorite hobby is taking pictures of people and nature(photography!).

I live in two houses. One is with my mom, and my yellow lab(Teddy) and my black lab(Tula). The other house is with my Dad, and my little Carin terrier(Phoebe). My older sister and I spend equal time with each:) And my aunt lives next door to my mom!



I hope to learn more about Japan when I come and  also see new and old friends! My goals in life are to travel Asia and hopefully work in Asia, then start to make my way into the Manga Industry! Wish me luck and look forward to seeing you all!!  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment